Monday, September 24, 2012

This is horrible

I cannot believe it has taken me this long to get back on and post, but it is has been a wild few weeks around here, from broken bones, to bronchitis, to stomach bugs, to all sorts of stuff....Goodness. I feel like I have abandoned you!! I am working on some great ideas to share with you over the coming weeks, in the next couple of days I will be sharing with you my next round of Christmas Cards. (Kits are available for purchase)
 
But for now I will leave you with a super cute Halloween Treat!

This was a cute treat that I cased from a fellow demo. I used my own touch ofcourse. (Directions to come later this week) Stampin Up has some super cute halloween stuff in the mini catalog this month!! Check it out and dont forget that there are only a few days left to get your free ribbon!
Get a free roll of ribbon for every $40 you spend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment