Friday, March 9, 2012

Going Green

Who doesn't love St. Patrick's Day?!

This has always been a big one in our house, my dad used to wear orange on St. Patrick's Day just to make my mom mad...Oh the childhood memories.

I usually stick to easter this time of year for classes and clubs but I wanted to change it up so last night at club we went green and explored the luck of the Irish.  So over the next few days I will be sharing with you all the different things that we created!

I am starting off with the treat that I made everyone in club. These super cute treats hold 3 Hershey nuggets and the inside and are so easy to make!  Here is a close
up of the front of the treat I used the small heart punch and the label punch to create the embellishments. The treat itself was made using the new framelits labels dies the largest size and then the next size down.

These would be so cute for any occasion, or just a little treat to let someone know that you are thinking about them.

I hope you will give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment