Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shhhh....


These are a secret but I wanted to share them with you. I won't say what the secret is but I did make 12 of them...

I used the smooches fabric just like the bag to make these cute business card holders and I used the smooches fabric brads as my closer....

Both of which will be available next month! I think these turned out really cute and perfect for a wallet to if you didn't want to use it for business cards...but now you can pass out business cards out in style!

3 More days to take advantage of Sale-a-bration! If you have been debating on joining stampin up don't miss the chance to get the amazing starter kit for $125...the kit can be customized with the stamps, ink and paper that you want. The kit alone is worth getting and you don't have to make any other purchases or commitments! Join now on my website or email me for more information Michellerabon07@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment