Monday, March 26, 2012

Its in the bag...


So this is the first product from my stampin room! It is a store bought tote bag from the craft store and I used new fabric (available next month) from Stampin up to give it something special!

Its not perfect but I think that it turned out cute, I know that my four year old loves it and wants to keep it for herself.

This is simple to make if you have a sewing machine, ruffling the fabric is easy by hand or with a ruffler foot on the sewing machine.

I cut the flowers out using a big shot die and added a button for embellishment.

Don't you love this fabric?? It can be yours next month, check back for more projects with this line this week!


Thought you would enjoy seeing my four year old put her modeling to the test and showing off this cute bag!

Only a few days left to take advantage of sale-a-bration, get your orders in online before the 31st, or email me with your orders! Also join my team during sale-a-bration and pick an extra free stamp set from me! Want more information email me Michellerabon07@gmail.com, Don't miss out on getting an amazing kit that you can customize for only $125!!

No comments:

Post a Comment