Friday, March 2, 2012

Savvy Stampers Meeting

I am very blessed to be apart of an amazing group of women who love Stampin Up. My Grandupline hosted a meeting for her team Savvy Southern Stampers.

They shared great ideas from Leadership and as always I left with amazing ideas and great laughs. If you are in my downline you will hear more about those ideas in the next downline newsletter (another perk of being on my team.)

I wanted to share a few photos from last night, this is a great group of ladies, they certainly know how to laugh and have a great time.

This is a photo of me with my upline Shirley. She is the best upline and such an amazing friend. I am so blessed that Stampin Up brought us together. She knows how to encourage me and she always knows just what to say. Her blog is www.thedailystamper.blogspot.com 
I will be sharing swaps and project ideas from the meeting over the next few days! I will also share a down line post with amazing demonstrator ideas from our meeting! Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment