Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sale-a-bration

Sale-a-bration....this is the biggest event from Stampin Up every year and one certainly not to be missed.

This card was made using Sale-a-bration products that you can earn with every $50 you spend on Stampin Up products. This is such an elegant and simple card perfect for any occasion. On a few of them I used the "You inspire me" stamp and gave it to my upline's.

There is still time to take advantage of the free Sale-a-bration products! Order online www.michellerabon.stampinup.net 
You can also get the starter kit which you can customize for $125. Join my team during Sale-a-bration and choose a free stamp set from the catalog value of $35.00 Stampin up is an amazing company, whether you just want to get the get for the great products or whether or not you want to make it a business, this is a deal not to be passed up.

Sign up on my website passcode: simplycrafted

No comments:

Post a Comment